Ask Service a Question
Lexus of Pembroke Pines Service FAQ’s
- How often should you bring your Lexus to the dealership for a check up?
- As a best practice, you should expect to bring your Lexus in for routine maintenance every six months or every 5,000 miles (whichever comes first), for routine maintenance like getting your oil changed or having your fluids checked and replaced as needed.
- Other routine maintenance tasks that can be done during your regular service appointment include recurring tasks like rotating your tires, changing, or replacing filters, and an inspection of your brakes including your brake pads, calipers, and rotors.
- Our technicians can also perform a road test of your vehicle to make sure it’s handling the way it’s supposed to when you’re behind the wheel. During this appointment, your technician will do a thorough evaluation of every associated part of your vehicle to make sure it’s safe and secure for you and your family. Our technicians will go over our standard checklist of service options to keep your vehicle up to date.
- Why should you schedule your service at Lexus of Pembroke Pines?
- Lexus of Pembroke Pines knows what your vehicle needs. Vehicles of this caliber shouldn’t be trusted to just anyone when it comes to maintenance and repairs. Our Lexus service technicians are trained to know the vehicles inside and out, which eliminates unnecessary waiting and guesswork while diagnosing with your vehicle.
- By scheduling a service appointment with Lexus of Pembroke Pines you are ensuring that you and your vehicle are getting the care you need and deserve.
- Every single one of the technicians at the Lexus of Pembroke Pines Service Center has been trained at the Lexus College so they have the most up to date information on every Lexus vehicle. They also have access to several cutting-edge tools and equipment, all of which will keep your vehicle running like new.
- More benefits of using Lexus of Pembroke Pines for your service appointments
- One of the best benefits of having all your service performed at a Lexus of Pembroke Pines is the fact that all of your vehicle’s history will be in one place and easily accessible by any technician that works on your vehicle.
- Lastly, when you stick to a regular maintenance service schedule, you will increase the life of your vehicle by being proactive on several elements that can prevent the need for additional service while you own your car. It can also help to maintain its resale value when it comes time to purchase or lease a new vehicle.
If you would like to ask our service department a question privately please contact Lexus of Pembroke Pines Service Center at (954) 443-2332 or fill in the contact form below.